Saturday, August 22, 2009

Small Town

Ya know, living in a trailer really isn't that bad. The real trial here is living in a small (tiny) town! There are no stores! There's a Stokes grocery store, but it's way over priced. The closest Winco is Pocatello (45 min), the closest Walmart is Blackfoot(30 min). Those are the 2 stores I shop at the most. It's hard because you have to plan way ahead so you can get everything in one trip. I'm use to just driving to the store and being there in 5 minutes. It's be ok if it was just me, but it's hard having to take William with me because I have to schedule my trip around his eating schedule. I can't tell you how many times I've had to drive and find a secluded parking lot to feed him in. I guess I'll get use to this sooner or later, it just stinks!
I don't really have a desire to live in a big city, but I have NO desire to live in a small town lik this! Somewhere in between (like Twin Falls..ahh, I miss you Twin Falls). Well I better go, William is over in his bed talking away...so cute! :)

1 comment:

  1. You really have to be orgainzed for those long trip. Start a walmart list that will help. i find small towns save me money. I have no where to spend it. hehe

    ReplyDelete